When block and unblock someone on iMessage, should we still connected on iMessages?

“Recently, I’m just wondering when i block someone on my iMessages, then i unblock him, could we still conncted on iMessages?”

Just image, when you block someone, then he calls you, could you still receive the phone call? The answer is no. But for iMessages, we should do some test.



Jessica: Both i and my sister are using an iPhone, this morning i blocked her, then she sent me some iMessages, and i unblocked her, still those messages come to me, and i checked them well.

Luke: i just blocked one of my former classmate one month ago, he was so annoying, because he is always complaining. Then i realised that, and i unblocked him. But i didn’t receive any messages from him now. Maybe he just didn’t send me any messages now.

Me: I blocked myself on my friend’s iPhone, then i send me some messages, and it shows messages are sent out, but she couldn’t receive it from her side.

From those examples, we can know if you don’t actually want to block someone, then don’t block them, otherwise, you may miss something important.

Tips: when you lost or deleted some of your iMessages or other iPhone data with or without backup, or you want to backup them selectively, you can come to iRefone for help.

Ways to Recover Text Messages on iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Activate iPhone 8

Recover Missing iPhone Contacts Name

Recover Lost Thanksgiving Photos on iPhone